Dirtybird recording artist DJ E-Clyps has been taking photos of Black Lives Matter protests in Indiana over the last couple of days. We publish some of his photos here in acknowledgement of the roots of dance music culture in black, brown and oppressed communities, and in support of the victims of racism.
You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don’t make a difference in our House.
With thanks to Blacklight Media / DJ E-Clyps for the photography permission.
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
Further reading on Attack Magazine
- How Aaron Guice is bringing modular synthesis to black and brown communities across the US. Read more
- Challenging perceptions with Helena Star. Read more.
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Me and White Supremacy by Layal F Saad
- White Fragility by Robin Diangelo